• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

introducing myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, i am new to this forum. I have been looking around this site, and found it quite cool and useful. So i decided to join. :infl_thumbs_up:
About myself, i am 14 years old, i live in Denmark, and i speak very well english.
I know i may be young, but i dont see a problem in that. :wink:
I nearly just started making maps, but i only made very well melee stragery maps.
For some days ago i started a map, using triggers (which is my first experince with triggers)
It is based on the maps Dota and Human vs. Orcs.
I love Dota, Island Defence and such maps.
My name are a name for fun, one of my friends suggested.
My huppies (or how ever you spell it) are my computer, my friends, watching TV and so on...
Thats it, i dont hope i made myself boring to read, and i hope i will have a great time here :infl_thumbs_up:

btw, love the smilies :spell_breaker::witch_doc_sad::infl_thumbs_up::ugly::grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.