• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Introducing myself, as requested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hi everyone!

I'm 21 years old and live in Malmö, Sweden.

I played TFT like crazy, back in the days. But now my appetite for mapmaking has returned to me. I mostly make race-maps and my life is devoted to make the ultimate balanced map! Not like TFT or BW, kindergarden games in balance terms! Ha! I am trying to make the map that would make General Patton or Gary Kasparov fall of their high horses because of the ultimate balance changes!

I know only the basics of triggering, and I can not create skins, modells or Jassspells. But I do understand when people show me the triggers for a spell! :)
Thats a little shame, cause many of my ideas can not be done cause I can not make them! Oh well thats life.

And, I work at a kindergarden.

Be kind.

Level 10
Hello, Kabel, it's nice to see an introduction thread that shares a great deal of personal information, once in a while. I also must comment on your English, it is very good being your second language.

Welcome to The Hive Workshop (THW), and thank you for joining! THW includes Warcraft III modders of all skill levels. New members, especially the friendly ones, are always welcome.

Listed, are some useful links that are vital for a superior start at THW:
  • User Control Panel | Customise your account with unique avatars and signatures.
  • The Rules Page | The FAQ may prevent future troubles.
  • Warcraft III Tutorials | If you're new to modding, tutorials can boost your start!
  • THW's Chatroom | Chat with fellow modders that share familiar interests!
  • Search The Hive | This is an extremely important tool. Before asking a question, use Search to make sure the question hasn't been asked before.
  • The Hive Workshop Staff | You may want to familiarise yourself with the staff. This may assist you in identifying the correct individuals to contact when you have a problem.
I hope you stay at the Hive, and I hope I'll see more of you later.

Status
Not open for further replies.