• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Intrdoducing me. The deathunterxx, doin concept art. And here is some pieces of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Okay here are 3 seperate, but associated drawings i made.
All of them were made with the PAINT program on windows.

Since they look pretty nice to my bosses at work i decided to show you guys this stuff.

1) the first one is the one i started, and later scrapped because i couldn't draw a tree correctly. ( hence the large hole in the river ). I plan to finish this one at a later time.

2) the second one is a different version of the first one. I instead wanted a reflection of my mountains in a way where it seems like a sea between you and your view. Lots of flaws with the foreground and the flowers.

3) this is the final product of all 3. It has been photoshopped ( only with Sun flares and the filter gallery option " diffuse glow " and another sketch enhancer). It embodies the flowers to look better, and less artifial.

Hope you like it. I was bored at my internship, so i made these in the mean time =)

and btw, much of my inspiration comes the illustrator(Brian Chalk) of the book series " redwall " written by brian jacques. There are sketches to every chapter in his books, and the mountains and hills are kinda like his style.

Attachments

• Justice Gallery River Mountain CA 1.jpg
    Justice Gallery River Mountain CA 1.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 135
  • Justice Gallery Sea Mountain CA .jpg
    Justice Gallery Sea Mountain CA .jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 128
  • All From Paint Justice.jpg
    All From Paint Justice.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 129

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Never been a fan of Paint drawings, and this is no exception. Though for a tip, the two latter pictures would be better if the sea wasn't completely flat, plus the reflection probably wouldn't be the exact same as what it reflects - try making it darker (I know that's a lot of work with Paint) and ripple the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.