• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Inseln rocken!

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
HOW TO WIN:
-Build a base and kill all other players bye destroying their bases
OTHER STUFF
-enter the battlefield to have a fight that takes around 5 min to end
-to forge an alliance type in (-ally red (for example))
-get powerfull items bye killing bosses
EVENTS
-type in:(-go) to start a demon invasion
-type in (zombiemob) to create a portal which spawns endless waves of zombies in the main city

thanks for all the nice modells i used in the map :)

Keywords:
Inseln, Hero, Survival, Arena, Defence, Campain, Role Playing Game
Contents

Inseln rocken! (Map)

Reviews
09:41, 27th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected Comment
Level 2
mhhh yes tleno thats your oppinion and i dont want to change anything about it
i dont want to make a perfect map :) so dont be angry about the quality or sth. just try to play a bit u will see you can waste hours and hours playing this map and it makes fun :)
and yeah discription is bad :/

Level 16
Maps won't be fun if they're repetitive, leaking badly, boring, etc. You need to take a look at the other maps in the Hive, you'll learn something. Also the description is lacking alot, you could improve it by telling us more about the gameplay, add some screenshots, tell us anything unique about the map, etc. Here's a list of BB Codes to help you.