• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Inkjet request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
this is for the Permian / Paleozoic Survival map. That can be found here. What I need is an ability that can jet the unit backwards to whatever destination the player has made. it will be similar to blink except that the "Art- Special" will be like the buff for cloud, and the units will shoot backwards to the target. As it does, it will have 50% Evasion for 3 seconds. The unit will actually physically move backwards so it will take about 3 seconds for it to reach destination.

I do not know if this is possible but I am currently trying to do it with customizing abilities and triggers. :?

If someone knows how to do this without importing custom stuff (using triggers and custom abilities), so that I can save space for the many models and skins I will import, then please show me how. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.