• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Inheritance RPG - Looking for team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello all.

I think atleast some of you have seen the Eragon/Inheritance maps out there. I am not going to judge those maps nor their authors but i think we need a new map with more character focus and provide options for example Murthag and Eragon.

This mean not forcing them to join Empire nor Varden, and (this is important) make it atleast following the basic history of the Books(!).

We need all kinds of peapol and the map will be made in NewGen.

Level 9
Newgen? Is that a editor mod? I only use normal editor. Sign me in for these positions.
- Interface except for borders etc, I do text and icons in interface masterfully.
And some others once I discover some more info.
IS IT SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN OR MULTIPLAYER (guessing its single)?
By books you mean complete movie change *SPOILERS* as in Brom dying not by Durza in film and by the whatsitsnames black things. *SPOILER END*

Status
Not open for further replies.