• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ingots

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Made some ingots with sparkle for the request: Item model for metal ingots / metal bars

The textures are the icons from Blizzard:

Please do not edit or post any of my models on other sites without my permission!
Enjoy and give me credits for my work!

Keywords:
Ingot, Bar, Metal, Blacksmith, Blacksmithing, Smithing, Smithy, Material, Crafting, Forging, Forge, Iron, Gold, Steel, Mithril, Smelt, Smelting
Previews
Contents

Gold Ingot (Model)

Iron Ingot (Model)

Mithril Ingot (Model)

Steel Ingot (Model)

Reviews
ILH
ILH
Simple but useful. Works in-game. Approved!
gold bars.png
^ this picture I took from fortnite. Also in Fortnite there are vaults that contain stacks of gold bars, where the above suggestion came from, but I didnt take picture of that.

also make versions where a stack of bars float like an item above the ground (with a glow too, or sparkles). I was thinking to make one, but since you already have such models uploaded, it would be cool if you would do that too. It's straightforward really :D make the item's translation +20 on Z or so, and in translation animation of the bone put 3 lines for stand animation
"
0: {0,0,0}
500: {0,0,0,50}
1000: {0,0,0}
" witb interpolation type "linear"

and call it item model :D

with this, and the above, your bundle would be truly comprehensive!

Last edited: