• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ingame WC3 RoC Cinematic

This is my ingame version of the opening cinematic to WC3 RoC. It is slightly out of chronological order but it makes more sense in the way i have put it with the fact it is an ingame one. I have also added the aftermath of Thrall's dream (the battle) to help connect the two different cinematics. Please give your comments and ratings, critisism is one of the things i am custom to.

Made by me Hargoth (and my second personality Ganon06)

Update Notes: Added new imported models for the main human and orc, but the human model is a bit... unrelevant but the other footman model i tried turned out completely white!

Update Notes (second): I had to sort out a glitch with one oth the custom models that happened when the cinematic is replayed, couldnt ignore it.
Contents

Ingame WC3 RoC Cinematic (Map)

Reviews
Ghan_04: Ready for approval - just check those memory leaks!

M

Ghan_04: Ready for approval - just check those memory leaks!

Level 22
Looks ready for approval. I didn't watch, but just checked it in the editor. A suggestion I have is to read up on memory leaks. Your map has some.
Also, I'm not here to judge how good it is. :p You should try the forums or wait for other comments here if you want opinions. :)

Level 3
I don't understand what the point behind this was, but regardless it came out sup-par.
The "reduce difficulty" button does nothing
The flashes are, blue?
The only saving grace might be if I missed another cinematic that goes with this one.
2/5

Level 6
Well it is a good quality map although I would like to see ya fix a few things
1)Well I agree with Woadraider with the flash thing.
2)Too small for a cinematic,try adding more in the fight,the true cinematic had almost all it's bulk of time in the fight.
3)Could use true lighting,it's very easy to add lighting in the world editor.

But overall it's nice and is accepted in our hive community 4/5