• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

In need of spells for a hero...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I need some spells for a Blood Mage (literally). Model doesn't matter, I just need the triggers :oops:

4 Spells total... E/a with 4 lvls. Think of it as a hero for DotA or any sort of AoS map. If you want, I can adjsut the dmg/heal/etc settings, but i need the triggers.

a) Blood Wave - a simple damage spell in a cone area, try to make it a red-colored water thingy or something that moves and damages stuff in a cone shaped area.

b) Infusion - A heal, 'the blood mage infuses <target> with blood, restoring wounds'

c) Blood drinker (corny, but meh) - Whenever a unit dies, show a little effect on the mage and heals him some hp..

d) Rain of Death - An AoE dmg spell that lowers defense and does dmg over time, try to make it like blood explosions or red rain, it has to be bloody :p.

THANK YOU!! I will surely give credit for the awesome help!

Status
Not open for further replies.