• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

In need of a Piccolo model!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello everybody!
I remember coming to this site almost 5 years ago looking for awesome Warcraft III materials, and here I am again lol.
I am in DESPERATE need of a Piccolo model from Dragonball Z.
Considering that I am the current map-editor of DBZ Tribute EX, (Yeah, yeah.. everyone edits DBZ Tribute maps! :p) I need a new Piccolo model to reduce the size of the current one to add more things and have moar space for stuff.

I'm looking preferably for the Piccolo models from:
"DBZ Rpg World Battle V1.8 LOCKED"
"DBZ_Tribute_Ultra_V9.2"

If anyone from this awesome community could help, that would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!

Level 11
Hmm, i have it actually. But i dont know do i want my name on the map what maybe fails?
Do you understand? Im trying to get my name up in Wc3 Community.
When i used to make my DBZ AoS map. I had like +30 models.
So basically i could give up, others too.
But you have to convice me, that it would be benefit for me.

Level 3
I completely understand. The map that I choose to edit is just for fun.. and for a time being.
Honestly, I chose to edit DBZ Tribute because me and my friends want more fun to it while playing; ergo, I added Quake sounds (lol), new loading screen, new icons, and made the gameplay more vintage to the classic.. Aside the new sagas and such that Adamp added.
It would be great if you could PM me the Piccolo model!
You don't have to receive credit if you don't want too, but my map is only for a short time being until Version "9.99c" comes out..

Please..?

Level 11
Lets see what i can do. I had all files in my other computer.
This seems to be decent map. Next time i suggest to add pictures also, so people will get motivated to do request. But i have to say, Quake sounds aren't that good idea since they take LOT of Space. All sound files do.
If i get access to that piccolo i will send it up to you.
Hmm does credits come to loading screen if they do, i would like to my name on it.

Level 2
Zerox made one I believe but I think it was removed for unknown reasons

So I suggest messaging him.

Status
Not open for further replies.