• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Immobilizer.BLP

Reactions: deepstrasz
Well, i liked the idea but i think i am not sure of the outcome.

---
PLEASE NOTE:
The portrait has a different path and in-game will be displayed the original Crypt Fiend.
To rewrite the portrait you can:

Re-import the file and set the path to: Textures\CryptFiend.blp so you will have two textures, one attached to the model and one for the portrait.

Or

Download this file: http://speedy.sh/M8tXA/SpiderPortrait.rar and import on Textures\CryptFiend.blp
This file uploaded on Speedy Share contains only the parts that are displayed on the portrait, for the ones who want to save some kylobites.

---
My skins are a public resource but, please, credit me if you use them in your custom maps/campaigns/models/projects of all sort. Thank you.

Keywords:
spider, crypt, fiend, undead
Contents

Immobilizer.BLP (Texture)

Reviews
17:24, 25th Sep 2013 Kwaliti: Another great addition to the skins section.

M

17:24, 25th Sep 2013
Kwaliti:

Another great addition to the skins section.

Level 38
It seems people are just out of words for comments :D :D As one man said under one of my models "You are making so much goo stuff that you makes us do something like this "Oh no! So many great stuff, and I ahve to add comments to all of them. Noooooo!" :D :) great work..I hope you will create also anubarak skin :) it should be interesting... with your skins the warcraft units have so different style and essence of pure epicness!