• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I'm not just sitting around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decay

D

Decay

Decay is my name, and map making is my game. Well now to seriousness. I had an account here so long ago, but I forgot the email for that account and the account, so meh. I am currently working on a project that involves Warhammer 40,000. Of course it doesn't involve lazy plot twists such as Chaos did it.

I am also known as Dcy on B.net East. Remove the vowels in my name and you'll get the username.

Decay

D

Decay

I can't remember it at all, so that was my primary problem. So much is lost when a computer crashes. Oh well, I guess I'll deal with any persecution coming at me, 'cause the old account was years ago and just didnt rematerliaze when I reentered the WC3 scene after the crash. Had to find my discs when it happened too, scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.