• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I'm doing what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey guys - I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone reading, I've been playing World of Warcraft for eleven years, followed by the Warcraft series,
I started playing when I was fairly young, I played on my Mom's account back when I first started, and not too long after, I had my own account and was playing at the age of eight, despite the game losing it's touch, I've heard so many good things about the Warcraft RTS series, so I figured I'd try it, and see how I liked it, needless to say, I'm disappointed I didn't get it sooner, while I had a few moments where I wanted to tear my hair out from the roots because of how difficult some of the missions in campaign were, but I found the game to be extremely enjoyable, and throughout looking up certain things for Warcraft, I stumbled across the Hive, and learned quite a lot, however, I wanted to finish my campaigns first before I got into the world editing and custom stuff, so now here I am,
Hopefully I don't become known as this guy throughout the community;
tumblr_nd7iqk3BdO1scsp18o1_500.gif

Level 2
Welcome to Hive m8. There aren't many who go from WoW to WC3 these days compared to the vise-versa.

Anyway, enjoy your stay and make sure to explore the forums!
Thank you :D
Yeah I know I did it in a strange order, but at the time of the release of Warcraft III, I was only a meager 4 years old haha
So I figured it was only fair that I should go back and play Warcraft :D

Status
Not open for further replies.