• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Illidan(nowing)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Illidan(nowing) (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 1st of November, 2007 Approval status: Ignored Rating: None Notices: [-] The model's death animation is flawed. [-] This model includes no team color.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 1st of November, 2007
Approval status: Ignored
Rating: None

Notices:
[-] The model's death animation is flawed.
[-] This model includes no team color.

Level 2
FROM me the original cooler WELL DONE i think this model is brill plus my wish has been answered i will say 100/10 ALL HAIL COOLER THE MIGHTY BEING!!!!!

Level 6
Iam not going to comment on DBZ, since I dont like it(aarghh too late!), but I will comment the model. :wink:

The anims could be different, I dont know the character but he seems to be more human and shouldnt fight like a big bad brute. But then, I dont know anything of DBZ, either. :p

I think we will need a DBZ cathegory, or atleast an anime/manga cathegory...

Level 1
How do you make this Model work i tried using my world editor but the model doesnt work when i try to put my person down it says couldnt find model ....
Do i have to try it in game or will my world editor show it?

Level 19
I dispize DBZ and all its counterparts, therefore I dispise this model f&^% you fans! I guess I'll give it a 3.50/5, not that good, doesn't look very shaded skin wize. If I drink some more Chough syrup I'll give it a 4, that should make you happy.
Overall I guess I'll give it a 4/5.