• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Idle Animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey,
was bit annoyed about the priests Stand - 4 animation, cause he runs that animation when its less wanted during cinematics and it's pointless imo, so I was just wondering if there was a way to remove this animation, or at least disable it for a short while just through a cinematic, and how?
thank you

Level 19
you can quene a group of animations for every priest when cinematic starts
also you can edit the model and remove the animation but it increases KB because you'll need to import edited model

Level 4
Hm yes I see. How does this quene thing work btw? Does it play the quene'd animation after its done playing its current animation or? Does this quene animation loop?

Thanks btw Ham ham for your effort too, It's just that I need to save every KB I can. Really sweet that you could step up and make this model tho! rep for both of you ofc x)

Level 19
Yea like
Make unit play animation
and quene animation
and quene animation
then quene animation again
it will play them in a sequence

Level 17
I'd rather make a trigger that weights 5 kb than a model that weights 40kb, but that is just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.