• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I'd like to share some Art ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hello guys.
A few days ago I made a landscape with a small phrase on it for the girl I love. It's a gift. I think it turned out real good and I wanted to share it with you just to give me your opinion! ^^

P.S: Sorry for the "Not original image"... it's because of a promise, I promised her that she would be the only person she would have that image.. just a hopeless romantic matter... nevermind >.< sorry!

Corazóm.jpg

Level 15
I'd say it looks cool but you could add more to the environment to make it cooler.
Probably I'll make other landscapes and try to improve myself. Starting by that, more items on the environment. ^^ Thx

I like it. I think it's nice that you put effort in something for someone you love. Even if you are not a pro it looks good.
Thank you kola! :D I'm quite a newbie at 2D art, but I really like it and I decided to make my GF favorite landscape for her :p It really motivated me to finish it.
I tried to make landscapes some time ago. But it all went to a terrible fail xD This one is the first I've done so far ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.