• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

IcyTiles

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
What i was going for was a icy kinda futuristic look. Like some cold planet rusted over. Its intended for starcraft mapos and the such.

Keywords:
icy, ice, frost, brick, bricks, tileset, tiles, tile, ground
Contents

IcyTiles (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: This is just not really good at all.
Footman16
I was in 2 minds about where to rate this. On the one hand it does look good and might be useful for cold Sci fi maps as stated. On the other hand the boundaries of the tile haven't been done properly causing really hard edges when used besides...
Level 1
I don't like these, they don't merge well next to each other, there's no variation , and the edges are just straight =( 3/5

I was in 2 minds about where to rate this. On the one hand it does look good and might be useful for cold Sci fi maps as stated. On the other hand the boundaries of the tile haven't been done properly causing really hard edges when used besides other tiles which is not very good.

There is also no variation in the tiles which makes it look very bland. Some variation and improving the edges would easily upgrade this texture massively. But as it is, Lacking.