• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Iconer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
gUyQk.png

Attachments

• Apheraz Lucent - Corrupted Soul.rar
    37.9 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Level 30
So, basically, this is an Icon Workshop? I request an icon, and you do it?

Okay, as an Icon Mod, I'm giving you a request to get things going and to see your skills :wink:

Icon Request #1
Alternate Banshee Ranger
I need a unit Icon of Evil Sylvanas (Dark Ranger), that is different than original. Colors, angle of view, contrast, variations - it doesn't matter: you have absolute freedom.

Icon Request #2
Corrupted Soul
A passive icon for Evil Sylvanas model, displaying anything you find suitable to the name. It must be in purple color (ColVar-s: pink can be used as well).

Good Luck, I'm looking forward to see your artworks in my section :wink:

Level 13
So, basically, this is an Icon Workshop? I request an icon, and you do it?

Okay, as an Icon Mod, I'm giving you a request to get things going and to see your skills :wink:

Icon Request #1
Alternate Banshee Ranger
I need a unit Icon of Evil Sylvanas (Dark Ranger), that is different than original. Colors, angle of view, contrast, variations - it doesn't matter: you have absolute freedom.

Icon Request #2
Corrupted Soul
A passive icon for Evil Sylvanas model, displaying anything you find suitable to the name. It must be in purple color (ColVar-s: pink can be used as well).

Good Luck, I'm looking forward to see your artworks in my section :wink:

1. I hard to make a unit face :/ :/ But i will try with the template ( Basicly, i will edit the original one :p :p )

2. Woow okay....

But sorry if my work aren't best, because i hard to make it :/ :/
Because it take resize, when i resized it, it will be worst Y.Y

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.