• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Icon Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi there, i would like to ask if anybody can make me an icon of the purple ocula model for my new faceless melee race project (screenshot below)? i would like the icon to be as far as possible to these icons (obscure dragon and night flyer).

Attachments

• ObscureDragonreal.JPG
    ObscureDragonreal.JPG
    15 KB · Views: 83
  • flyer.JPG
    flyer.JPG
    13.6 KB · Views: 70
  • PuepleOcula.JPG
    PuepleOcula.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 113
Level 12
Hi there, i would like to ask if anybody can make me an icon of the purple ocula model for my new faceless melee race project (screenshot below)? i would like the icon to be as far as possible to these icons (obscure dragon and night flyer).

what do you think ?

Attachments

• BTNOcula.blp
    5.4 KB · Views: 46
  • DISBTNOcula.blp
    3.4 KB · Views: 45
  • BTNOcula.JPG
    BTNOcula.JPG
    2.5 KB · Views: 170
Level 6
Hello guys, can i have DISBTN icons of those, and also DISBTN for ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNSkillz.blp

The first icons are not my, i've found them from guilds of hyppos, so i ask can i have DISBTN of those 3 icons? I don't know how to export ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNSkillz.blp do you know how?

Attachments

• BTN PlusGreen.blp
    11.4 KB · Views: 46
  • BTN PlusBlue.blp
    11.7 KB · Views: 38
Level 9
Hello guys, can i have DISBTN icons of those, and also DISBTN for ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNSkillz.blp

The first icons are not my, i've found them from guilds of hyppos, so i ask can i have DISBTN of those 3 icons? I don't know how to export ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNSkillz.blp do you know how?

This is someone else's request. You can't just barge in and make a new request. Make your own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.