• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Icon Request: Directional Arrows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Yeah, I have looked over at wc3c and here, perhaps I am searching wrong, but all variations of "arrow" and "direction" show up with nothing useful. If anyone has a link to an icon set that I have missed, kindly do post.

Otherwise, what I would like is just a simple icon pack with four "arrows" pointing up, down, left, and right. It would be *nice* to have another 4 going up and to the left, up and to the right, etc. as well, but hardly required.

I have no idea what I can offer as a reward, but if you need any sort of triggering done in a project of your own, I can do that. Other then that, you would have my eternal gratitude. I mean, i could do this myself, but I never could get the will to start.

Level 9
Please, just go wild. Something that looks nice. You can't go wrong with a nice gold, but frankly.. I have photoshop and I can handle coloring if it comes to that.

If you could also give the jpg/gif/png's or whatever I would be grateful.

Here You Go.

Directional Buttons

BTNNorthWest.jpgBTNNorth.jpgBTNNorthEast.jpg
BTNWest.jpgUntitled.pngBTNEast.jpg
BTNSouthWest.jpgBTNSouth.jpgBTNSouthEast.jpg

Download

View attachment BTNNorth.blp
View attachment DISBTNNorth.blp

View attachment BTNSouth.blp
View attachment DISBTNSouth.blp

View attachment BTNEast.blp
View attachment DISBTNEast.blp