• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Icon: Relentless Charge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
So I made this awesome STG hero using the "Übertank" or "Elite Siege Engine" model. His main skill is called relentless charge: once activated, the tank's engines will overheat, making him immediatly slower but quickly building up momentum, hitting max movent speed and beyond in seconds, leaving behind each of his wheels a trail of fire. The charge only stops once it hits and enemy/terrain, in which case all nearby enemies and the tank himself become stunned for a short duration. Enemies are damaged by a formula, where bigger the momentum, bigger the damage, and the tank loses 20% of his max health.

I searched everywhere, but can't find a fitting icon. If any of you could please help me, I would be grateful!

Status
Not open for further replies.