• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

ice beast master

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
hi ,this is my first skin i made,still needs some work but could som1 plz import it in game and show me the screen shot of it? plz it would just give me a feeling of wat to do nxt plz pm me if u would like to help me , i will email you the skin

Level 36
... Oh dear.

1) You're in the modelling forum. This is for modelling. Texturing is not modelling, last I checked.

2) You might wanna attach a .JPG version of the unwrapped skin, just so that someone can even see whether it is even worth the trouble (since it's your first, I doubt it).

3) I can't imagine how the skin is if you don't even know how to import it back into the game.

4) There is a tutorials section, and a 'Search' button for a reason. Use both of them. If you did, this thread would be completely unnecessary

5) Suppose you were incapable of importing the skin yourself (for whatever reason) and needed someone to go through with this absurd plan of yours, you can attach files to a post, so that other users can download them right from your thread, rather than having to email or PM the file.

Now then, i'm sure this will be moved somewhere else soon enough, follow my instructions and you should be on your way. Keep in mind that if you make another thread like this you will be punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.