• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

i wish to ask you smething

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello everybody, i love your models they are really cool and i wish to ask someone if you can of course. I really want to have a Draenei male death knight mounted on Arthas's horse with Frostmourne. if some one can make me this i will apreciate it very much you have my thanks ;) i will wait.:thumbs_up::smile: oow i forgot if its not too much i want him with a dark-grey skin and white long hair with no tentacles and a nice black armor if it's possible thank you :)

Level 2
thanks man :D no problem at least you answered very fast xD ya' good. and i will make a sketch right now at least for ya' to have ideas

Level 2
here are the images i made a sketch but its very blury because i made it with my cell phone -.- Sketch.jpg

Draenei Death Knight.JPG:con: i guess the images are enough this is how i want it to look or at least close to them :p and i will give reputation to those who helps me of course.but i think it's better for this to be made on a regular death knight model it would be easyer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.