• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How I do transfer "data" and "stats" from a spell to other one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings Hive! I wonder if someone knows how to copy the data and stats from a spell and paster in another one? I needed that to create for an example an totem with Unholy Aura data and stats , but I don't need triggers! I just ask if is possible with normal WE or other programs. And ok , if is not , please give me an example trigger for Serpent Wand if you can , I need it for my futher projects.
Any help will be apreciated!!
Thanks.

Attachments

• spl.JPG
    spl.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 99
Level 10
you can't. you just have to make do with the stats and data a spell has available to it, or learn complex triggering to use 1 spell to aid another. WC3 doesn't allow you to transfer that info, but blizzard have announced that with SC2 you are going to be able to.

Status
Not open for further replies.