• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

I thnik this wont take long to make (add an animation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi,
I think I have another request, but it's closed so I think there will be no problem in requesting.
I think it's very simple. I just need the mountain giant model extracted and and an animation added to him. The animation is "Eat" and it's basically the giant raises his hand (from stand position) to his mouth and it would be nice if there was some chewing.
The map I'm gonna use it for is called "Battle of the Giants" (not sur about the name yet) and for the moment you run around beating the sh*t out of everything you find and grow in size and strength. After a certain amount of time (selected in the begining (5/10/15 min)) all the giants are teleported to an arena and the last one to survive is the winner (thinking of adding rounds too).
Thanks in advance.

P.S. the map is simple so it should be ready for release soon.

Level 15
Adding animation names is not possible within wc3. The editor only suports some animation names. ''Eat'' is not one if them. Though what you could do, is replace an animation name which is not often used with your animation wish

Level 3
Well I can't I have no idea how but animations I won't use of the giants are the "Upgrade" animations (the ones with a tree).

Level 3
Well it would be nice, but not necessary. Perhaps in future versions or if a medeller likes the map and wants to make it even better :)

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

It's possible if someone knows what they are doing.

Level 6
how about u just add an ent eat tree animation could do it in like 2 mins...

srry for saying that would be easy evidently blizzard made the two untis have compleatly different animation points srry.... ill keep trying thoe.... ok i tryed all of teh anchents to see if the animations would be nicer to look at what happens is the giant leans back and puts his hand in his stomach not verry usefull.... oh and i reallised that the spell animation has some serious jaw movement and if u just make it like that it looks pretty good...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.