• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I r not mad!

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Only the masters of the Knighthold are allowed to enter the village of saints.
And it's been generations since one stepped out alive.

Will you be the first to stay alive?

UNIQUE FIGHTING SYSTEM
NEW MODELS
JASS SPELLS
Contents

I R NOT MAD! (Map)

Reviews
21:38, 28th Dec 2008 Ralle: Read Septimus' post
Level 31
Some people doesn't upload map at here because they either submit their map for contest or to a higher prestige site such as wc3campaign. You can ask Rao Dao Zao, as far as I known. She was the person who did that.

Ability hotkey was set wrong, bad terrain and the kodo was far at west ? It merely few step from him.

JASS spell ? There is no jass spell at this map.

Defective coding + memory leak.

And for your information, this type of trigger would not function. You need to code it in different way, take a look at Kitabatake Anti-Cheat System to figure it out.

• anti cheat mode
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing WHOSYOURDADDY as An exact match
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing whosyourdaddy as An exact match
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: YOU CANT EVEN BEAT ...
1/5 from me due to the defective coding and bad quality. TheBloodDancer was right at this point.