• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

i need yodas lightsaber for my map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
that's not actually yoda's lightsaber, just a light saber that matches the player color, and i'm assuming you wanted one that was always green, and i have been looking for one but haven't found one

Level 3
you can try the second model from this thread i tried it, but it didn't seem to be importing correctly :(
use the pathing from olofmoleman's yoda for the skin (i think, but didn't work for me)

Level 3
Let me explain my reasoning behind posting a second time.
I checked his lost log in time to see if he had already read my previous post (he had).
So, with this reasoning he would not recheck the thread unless he received notification of a new reply, because as far as I'm aware you aren't alerted when a reply is edited (if this is indeed false let me know). Also I thought he might be willing to try the model I was attempting to use if he didn't simply want yoda's lightsaber, because the model I'm trying to use is yoda with a light saber not just a lightsaber that you can attach to a model. Also I believe that the double posting rules apply more to repeatedly posting the same thing, irrelevant information, or simply lengthening a single post (none of which I did).

Let me explain my reasoning behind posting a second time.
I checked his lost log in time to see if he had already read my previous post (he had).
So, with this reasoning he would not recheck the thread unless he received notification of a new reply, because as far as I'm aware you aren't alerted when a reply is edited (if this is indeed false let me know).

i think it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.