• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need wings!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm currently working on a map which includes a custom human race. And one of the real strong units will be an angel. So I wanted to ask if someone could delete the Demon Hunter's (demon form) body so only his wings would remain. That way I could make a white skin for them and they'd look like the wings of an angel and attach them to the angel's back. I'm sure this would be an easy task for a modeler. Thx.

Destiny

Level 2
Well, thanks but I need the wings of the Metamorphis demon. These wings look more like the wings of a bat than the wings of an angel. They wouldn't look good if they'd be white. And they also should be animated since my angel flyes.

Level 2
Hmm... Seems like no one is interessted. Ok. Then could somebody tell me the path of the Demon Hunter's Demonform skin? Maybe I could remove his body with alphaing. I'd be real thankful.

Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.