• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

I need trigger help through MSN plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
any details would be nice :wink:

btw, it's easier to help u here in this forum. furthermore, other people could see your prob and the solution

Level 5
RaD- said:
If u can help me dont reply here just message [email protected]

you said my map is retarted but listen buddy you will never make a map like my or FF open or Cot pom ,,you scare to ask question on forum cause that peoples gonna laugh at you ? ..this forum is for questions and answers whoever need help,,well whatever i say but if you need help ill please to help you whatever i can ..and please just post your questions peoples will help eazy on here than MSG...

Level 8
Screww off i rate maps as i feel and im not scared or anythingits just i dont like using forums cause they arent instant reply and its through the explorer which is just a waste of space its so much easier through instant messaging (PS FFopen sucks ass but cot rocks only reason for ff is its way to easy to level up )

Level 6
Just write down all your questions here and you'll get answers. I'm browsing here at least 2 times a day, the moderators even ofter. Most people don't have time to help others through MSN, i don't anyway. Unless you don't have to haste with the map, the forum is the best way.

Level 5
RaD- said:
Screww off i rate maps as i feel and im not scared or anythingits just i dont like using forums cause they arent instant reply and its through the explorer which is just a waste of space its so much easier through instant messaging (PS FFopen sucks ass but cot rocks only reason for ff is its way to easy to level up )

You're right its hard for noob to understand that peoples just telling this and that on here unless they post the whole triggers or step by step on.
well good luck on your map and hope someone gonna help you whenever you need helps!
PS: FF open its not suck bro, its just because they added XP gains too much ..but ff open is one of the map that i say ! Perpect ! Cot pom is good too but less details than ff open.

Status
Not open for further replies.