• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

I need to know...Anyone interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I am thinking of creating an altered melee map.
2v2
with only two races to choose from.Any suggestions?
I was thinking of Dwarves/Gnomes VS Tauren/Trolls

Anyone interested?Suggestions?Tell me and I will see what I can do! :p

Level 7
I have a suggestion.
Add a unit that can go stealthy (windwalk or whatever) thats a tauren, in other words a Tauren Rogue :twisted::twisted::twisted::!::!:.
Then for sure i will play it.
Tauren Rogues pwn j000 n00b :shock:

Level 25
Lore lesson time

Tauren and Trolls aren't the type to work together. Tauren call upon the powers of nature, such as shamanism and drudism, while trolls call upon magic and power channaled from the spirits they worship, known as the Loa. If it weren't for the orcs saving both of their asses, they wouldn't so much as look at each other

Dwarves you could do something with I guess. Would be interesting if you didn't go the normal Ironforge dwarf route and instead chose their shamanistic breathren, the Wildhammers, or their magic-inclined breathren, the Dark Irons. Wildhammers are the ones with Gryphon Riders, while Dark Irons are the type to summon Fire Elementals

Hmmm, would be GREAT to see someone make a map of Dark Iron Dwarves and the forces of Ragnaros versus the Dark Horde, the classic WC2 variety of orcs, Forest trolls, ogres and goblins, allied with the Black Dragonflight. Might need a bit of WoW knowledge though, but would still be great

Gnomes are techno-crazy allies of the dwarves who ran to Ironforge after irridating their city to try and kill off the invading Troggs. Though, as Wulf mentioned, there aren't too many of them left

Level 3
All these ideas are great.I'll try to consider them all and my altered melee may become campaginish.If all goes well,the map will be small enough for Bnet.

Here's an idea. :idea:
What if the surviving Gnomes allied themselves with the DarkIron Dwarves?I could make a rebellion map.
The Dwarves of Ironforge VS the DarkIron Dwarves and the remains of the Gnomeranian Empire?How's that sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.