• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I NEED SOMEONE THAT KNOWS HOW TO PUT 1 PERSON CAMERA VIEW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I WANT TO add an 3rd person vision to heros when i play my custom footmen ..i need someone that know how to create that trigger (make it work )

soo when u select hero..u could view it at 3person view

(same view of paintball maps)

plz i need someone

Level 5
what is the exact trigger name

whats is the trigger name becose i rather know what to put in condition and action exacly

how could we lock the camera into a footies??
becose u need to buy hero before

plz some one send me a copy of an trigger that allows me to put 3rd person view into all players

it would be soo amazing if it work

i need a copy of an camera trigger sooo that i could learn exacly what to write and to do

by the way..thx for the reply..i did try it but its more complicated then 2 little triggers

help me!

Level 5
thx alote for your help

hum the trigger u just told me is good but..its not the proper name of the trigger when u try to find it on the list

what is the good names

Camera-lock camera target for picked player to (sold unit)off set by.......?

is that the right trigger to lock the camera on the heroo?

Level 5
yo!

yea but.... could u just write what im exacly suposed to do into triggers

and... what trigger do i creat exacly

plz put ur time helping me ..if u want after if it works..il put ur name into my map...
plz give me the right imformation i need to write exacly

Status
Not open for further replies.