• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[SD/Modeling] I Need some Models !Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello everyone i'm making a map and i need some models which i can't find on this or any other site.
A Gryphon rider.Dragonhawk rider.Phoenix.militia.Tauren(one with a that huge wood)(blizzard original model).Wind rider.Troll Bat rider.Tauren Chieftain.Acolyte.Shade.Crypt Fiend.Gargoyle.Obsidian statue.Frost wyrm.Chimaera.Druid Of Talon.Faerie Dragon.
Pls Help.

Level 7
So you just need all these models exported from either the CASC or the mpq?

Here they all are. All models were exported using Warcraft Viewer.
thx for being here man it's a great honor for me.but i meant custom models(like them)so i can replace them with the original ones.thx again.

Level 7
Untitled.jpg

I did this.basicly i need models with same animations and looks just like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.