• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

I need some help please...for my map...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Help me please...can someone tell me how the heck can i raise the maximum level to 80 or higher/lower in a war3 map ?

Level 5
In World Editor, click on "Advanced", click on "Gameplay Constants", lastly click on checkbox "Use Custom Gameplay Constants".. with that you can edit hero level and experience.

Look for "Hero Maximum Level", change it to 80.

Look for "Hero XP Gained - Creep Reduction Table" those makes you stop at level 5 from creeps (with the last number 0) You can change delete, add, change numbers, and last number (higher than 0) will keep you experiencing until 80.

Level 2
The level grows only when i kill a neutral or it grows when i kill an enemy player ? (upper than 10)

Level 7
Look for exp reducement table or something like that in the same window as the max level option
there should be something like 100,80...50,0

That is the percentage of exp gained by killing creeps according to current hero level. meaning that when its 0 you gain any more exp. you have to change that if you want to have it different ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.