• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

I need some criticism for this model i worked hard on already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I do not mind if its an insault or bad or good criticism but I just need it so I can improve my model editing skills.

Attachments

• ss0000.JPG
    ss0000.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 96
  • ss00001.JPG
    ss00001.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 95
  • ss00002.JPG
    ss00002.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 93
Well, I just see that you added the campaign screen helmet and the low poly frostmourne. The helmet is not made by you and it's a arrogance that you say that you made it. It's a shame.
The edits are too basic to be rated. You just changed the shoulder pads of Keal a bit (Just too basic) and add a helm, which is sitting really wrong on the head. Only geoset merging and saying it's a good model is just painful.
But just change up mapping, textures animation, add goodies and effects and your done.

And by the way, don't claim other peoples work.

Or better, don't even use their work in the first place.

I don't think it honestly matches. A silver helmet and sword don't match with red armor. The colors looks silly. Try using Geoset anims to change colors. (I believe you can do that with units, but I know you can do it with SFX. Correct me if wrong.)

Status
Not open for further replies.