• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need help........ (im a noob)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
what???

What do you mean altar of heros unit? you mean the building or the heros that you can train there?
well either way you have to click on the helm symbol on the second tool bar in the world editor and then edit stuff.

Level 3
ok m8, altar of heroes is the human altar.. am i right :S well wateva it is.. under the "helm" icon which red_raven said.. find:

Human > Heroes, to edit the heroes in the altar. (you can add more if u want),

Human > Buildings > Altar of Heroes to edit wat heroes u can build from the altar.. (the option is right down the bottom, just scroll down)

best of luck.

Level 2
i DONT WANT ADD MORE HEROES.......
I WANT EDIT ANY ALTAR...BECAUSE IN A NORMAL ALTAR I CAN PLAY WITH 3 HEROES.......WHERE EDIT THIS STAT........I WANT TO PLAY WHIT FOUR HEROES

sORRY BUT MY ENGLISH IS BAD.... BAD..... BAD

pd: SOMEBODY SPEAK SPANISH??

Level 6
WRONG.

All heroes inside there will be included under the 3 heroes max that you have in a melee.

For example, if you had Beastmaster, Archmage and Firelord while they are still there, then you can't get/build anymore heroes.

Another example. Supposing I made 4 new heroes called B, A, D, and C, and I put all of them there, I would be able to only have 3 of these heroes at a time.

BUT if your hero is not under that Constant, you are able to build other heroes.

Level 2
Telefragged said:
WRONG.

All heroes inside there will be included under the 3 heroes max that you have in a melee.

For example, if you had Beastmaster, Archmage and Firelord while they are still there, then you can't get/build anymore heroes.

Another example. Supposing I made 4 new heroes called B, A, D, and C, and I put all of them there, I would be able to only have 3 of these heroes at a time.

BUT if your hero is not under that Constant, you are able to build other heroes.

what constant i have to modify?????

Level 2
Telefragged said:
The easy way out would be to go under Gameplay Constants and look for Techtree - Dependency Equivalents - Hero and delete all the heroes in there.

I modify that constant......i delete all heroes and test the map with this stat......nothing change

i build 1 hero for each upgrade of the townhall....

i want to play whit four, five, six.....unlimited heroe

Level 2
Telefragged said:
Let's do it more extremely then.

On every hero, empty out the Techtree - Requirements - Tier 2(and 3) and Techtree - Requirements - Tiers Used.

This can be found in the Unit Data in Object editor of each hero.

thats work in part of the problem.......when i choose the heroes dont have techtree requirement.... but when i choose the third heroe disappear the hero number 4.....

for example.... altar of kings have 4 heroes paladin, archmage, mountan king and blood mage ..... first choose paladin, second the archmage, third the mountan king...but when i choose the mountain king the blood mage disappear and I cannot choose no but

help me please

Status
Not open for further replies.