• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need help for my RPG save code!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I am using darky hero save code and I got a probleme, darky code is very good it work with the custom items but when i restore my hero it respawn in the middle of the map and the hero i choosed before restoring doesn't disapear!

-i wanna know how i could make that the hero respawn in the middle of my town!
-and how i could make that my old hero disapear!

-and if you got a better save code to propose juste say it and tell me how it work cause im not pretty good in making trigger for save code!
-and im making an rpg and im planning to have over 15 normal item 50 legendary and aproximativly 80 for my sets!(My rpg will be great so when i'll finish it, now i have 35% finish, but when it will be finish i'll say it in this forum(and o the special thing in my rpg is that you need lv to pick the items so you can't have the best item at the start, and i made it so people have to play alot to get great item and i would need a save code that work well i'll give Credit for that don't worry)

Level 8
when u select a hero have 1 unit variable for each player (eg. hero1), then do this on your select hero trigger(s)

Event: Unit comes within 250 of (pickable hero)

Conditions: Unit type equal to (selector), Hero1 equal to empty (if that one exists i dont know)

Actions: Remove entering unit from the game, Create one (unit type of (hero) at center of (wherever they spawn[gen]))
add the hero to hero1 group here, then check if the hero1 group is empty before it creates the saved hero.

secondly,

Event: unit types (whatever save code)
Condition: hero1 equal to empty/0
Actions: Create a hero with the save code or whatever at center of (town)

im not sure exactly how his code works, ive never used it lol

Level 5
Darkys code isnt very good, you type in anything for code even -restore itsself it loads up 5 orb of darkness for me , and i just use first couple of lettes of my old hero and use for mew hero i get a level 100 beastmaster or blademaster or w/e

i havent seen any decent save load systems on this site yet, thats why im asking randym4a1 for his because he says his is uncrackable

Level 4
Now I will be a impression of EtnernityMaster ,"Oh you didn't make the save code soembody else already did ALL RPG maps have it."

Status
Not open for further replies.