• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I Need HELLPP with kick trigger and rez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I've been trying this for days now but i cant seem to get it do work. i need to make a kick trigger and ressurection triggers. Help please

Level 18
It might help it you'd say what kind of trigger, and what makes you unable to do it. Because these triggers are usually very easy. If you haven't made a trigger yourself yet, do so and check for 'Player - Remove player' and 'Hero - Revive' Actions.
If you have made a trigger already, post what you've made and say what's wrong with it.

Level 18
A lot of these triggers can be made by using common sense. I suggest you make a test map, where you make 1 command (Events, Conditions and Actions) for each Event/Condition/Action there is, and check out what they do. Then you can use your imagination to make basic of triggers by yourself. After a while, you'll find new combinations of commands that can give you access to more advanced triggers. Just practise with a test map, and you'll get very far.

Level 9
Avator you are right but i don't know what exactly ruls of this section of forums are but i am using them for noob help forum (in the begining). Becouse i think you know that not all ppls are equal and all ppls can't learn thing fast like others (ofc there is lazy and stupid ppls but i hope there is not alot of them in this forum). My advice is to search for some unprotected maps and see how triggers are maked in them that's the best way to learn everything i learn from dota template most of things that i know (this metod is the best of all times better than reading better than everything). the thing that u wonna is easy.

Event: A unit is attacked
Condition: unit type of attacked unit is you codo unit :)
Actions: revive hero for triggering player

first use the mighty search button like ppls say it's not that hard like is looking

(sry for the long post but when i drink alchohol i become a creator):wink:

Level 5
a tutorial that i found and used in my map is:

World-Editor Tutorials Site

it's all in GUI, but all custom JASS text, so essentially its GUI friendly JASS with added notes about what does what. works for multiple units dying at the same time, and can spawn wherever you want. (some JASS knowledge is a plus here)

Status
Not open for further replies.