• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need gun icon.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rad

Rad

Level 5
i came to this thread to see what tiki had to bitch about... ya know tiki u never help anyone, i couldnt make my own icons and you still yell at ppl who CANT cause we suck or dont know how... why dont u make them huh? cause you dont wanna waste your time with noobs? nope probrably not... probrably cause your a selfish asshole

Level 21
Rad said:
i came to this thread to see what tiki had to bitch about... ya know tiki u never help anyone, i couldnt make my own icons and you still yell at ppl who CANT cause we suck or dont know how... why dont u make them huh? cause you dont wanna waste your time with noobs? nope probrably not... probrably cause your a selfish asshole

*sigh* try this.
Go to a search site which features image searching.
CnP a cool gun image. Crop the gun and resize it to 64 x 64 pixles... add a metal border... convert it to .blp with WC3 Viewer (download in tool section)

Level 8
Rad said:

my icons would own all icons on this site, and im not about to give them to noobs to use and steal... thank you very much

and how effin hard is it to take a pic of a gun and cnp it on

One

One

Level 3
dude this is a resource site wtf is the point of being here if u dont EVER help out?

Status
Not open for further replies.