• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

I need a model!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Firstly, i want to say that im the My Chemical Romance fan. Can anyone help make a model of each member of the band?? please... :plol:
I'll give u credit for it :plol:

Last edited:
Level 14
First- It's hard to make scratch made-models
Second- Why would you want us to create these models? do you need it for a map?

Level 14
i need it for making epic vids :plol:

then this is not just a simple request,this is "HARD" if you ask me,the video itself would be 100x harder than making the model,so i don't think it would be happening until a real model maker makes one

can u atleast give pics, and this would be a hard task

You need the front view and side view of each member of the bands' image so you can create a model for each one of them. Each contours should be defined well and each model will be high poly to create these models that's why Xian said this is gonna be a hard one and a time consuming modeling work. Unless you are a master model maker.

Level 14
You need the front view and side view of each member of the bands' image so you can create a model for each one of them. Each contours should be defined well and each model will be high poly to create these models that's why Xian said this is gonna be a hard one and a time consuming modeling work. Unless you are a master model maker.

^this is all i wanted to say,i just don't know the words on what to say,yeah an d getting textures are gonna be a hard task

Level 2
imgres

Frank Iero (rhytm guitar)

imgres

Ray Toro (lead guitar)

imgres

Gerard Way (lead vocal)

imgres

Mikey Way (bas guitar)

Level 14
u are still yet to post images...

He doesn't know how to post images so anyway
mc1.jpg

mcr-08-py.jpg

I still think this model is bleeding hard to do
and you ask us not to argue,while you made the thread anyway
sohai? sohai?! wtf do you mean? eubz and colourcloud are fighting over the request,and you just say hi?

Status
Not open for further replies.