• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

PLEASE!!! I need this model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I need a Microphone

I'm working on a map. For the map, I need a SIMPLE model. I need a microphone on a a stand PLEASE! I need it for a band. I need this model asap please. Thank you.

P.S. I woud also like a man with a Guitar, and possably another man on the drumbs. But these are secondary, all I mainly want is the microphone on the stand. PLEASE.

Last edited:
Level 8
You should put what kind of model you need in the thread title so people might reply more. And you can make the microphone model with doodads put together in a shape. And for the drums you can use a unit attack animation of if they have a better animation to use it, use it. Make them attack black barrels or reskin a barrel. And for the guitar just look for a guitar model i think i saw one once just put that on a villager.

Status
Not open for further replies.