• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

I Need A Model Of Tifa In Ffvii Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Or may be like this
FFVII-Tifa.jpg

Level 7
please, i cannot stress this enough... post why you need this model... post your project, post screenshots of your map. anything to show that you are actually working on something. no one will ever make this for you just because they feel like it, always explain why you need it. i personally think some one should just make the entire series of chars so people would stop posting for ff7 models. if i was a better modeler i would do it. Vincent and Cid would be nice. but anyway please explain your self better for better results on your request.

Level 10
I need model of Tifa for my map(do you want to try my map??): "All collection from FF game" because i love all of charaters of FF games(they are my soulmates), you can make Tifa in base" Sentry "model or a skin of Tifa,and VinCent look like MediV human form with head of huntress and a gun
vincent.jpg
Or may be a Warden hero with MediV cloak

Last edited:
please, i cannot stress this enough... post why you need this model... post your project, post screenshots of your map. anything to show that you are actually working on something. no one will ever make this for you just because they feel like it, always explain why you need it. i personally think some one should just make the entire series of chars so people would stop posting for ff7 models. if i was a better modeler i would do it. Vincent and Cid would be nice. but anyway please explain your self better for better results on your request.

Indeed. People just don't learn neither don't even bother about reading the rules.
And judash DON'T triple-ost.

Level 10
Forgive me, but i cant stop talking about this thing:" The man who can makes Tifa model or Vincent model will becomes a god in Hiveworkshop, trust me!!This man will be an Idol of all fans who love FFVII,and How many fans of FFVII in the world??????? many and many" and I have some spell Limit: "Omni Slash", "Satellite Beam","Catastrophe", Meteor Strike","Chaos"with "Satan Slam","Final Heaven","Finishing Tough","Bliztball Ace","Hyper Shot","Anger Max","Beat Rush"!! Anyone need one of this Limit spells, talk with me and you will have what you want!!!^o^

Status
Not open for further replies.