• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need a dynamic keyboard-attack and shoot system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I am doing a multiplayer Hero Arena map, where each hero has its own and unique abilities. But I don't want a typical right-click and automatic attack. I have a Arrow Key Movement system. So, I want some heroes attack other heroes in front of them with pressing a button, without select anything. I try with one I found over there, but it's pretty slow and has many delays. The system has to be dynamic, it's a Multiplayer combat! Do you know one that was like that?

And, I also need another attack system, but this is different, for the heroes that shoot projectiles. I would like you to click where you would like the projectile going to, like shooter games. And the accuracy and precision depends of your abilities, not from an automatic process. This should have delays.

It's worth say that I do not want these attack systems interfere with the use of spells.

Status
Not open for further replies.