• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

i need a Crash bandicot model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I need a crash bandicot model for my new map soo please any one make one for me i give credit!!

Last edited:
Level 2
Just started i always get the models in the start of a map.
And i will upload the map when it is finished.
(it will be the first map i ever upload)

Level 12
The person that has their map all done, and is requesting a couple models to polish it, is about 10 times more likely to get their request done before a requester who hasn't even started his/her map yet.

Another couple things about this is, don't use the excuse that "If you make the model, I'll probably get the map done!" This is one the lamest excuses and will probably make you getting any request taken very unlikely.

The map comes first. There are plenty of Warcraft III units to use as temporary units to use until you are done with your map. Then come back and make a request.

You also should read the other stickies and learn about requesting models. You did put a picture though... so thats better. Still, what is your map... blahblahblah.

Status
Not open for further replies.