• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need a beta testers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Ok so I played a bit this map.
It works fine on my setup.
For items I think you could use the two inventory ability trick for buying items when your visible inventory is full which would avoid the need to use unit sales.
The mission mode seems ridiculously stacked in favour of the demons but on the other hand dranei have at least one ridiculously powerful in pvp spell: that spell that gives you 100% bash for a few seconds(you sun and deal extra damage for some seconds)
I should probably make an ai if I want to test further.

Last edited:
Level 24
For items I think you could use the two inventory ability trick for buying items when your visible inventory is full which would avoid the need to use unit sales.
I don't know how to do that, and that trick is not for that, is for set the owner of the sold item the buying player.
The mission mode seems ridiculously stacked in favour of the demons but on the other hand dranei have at least one ridiculously powerful in pvp spell: that spell that gives you 100% bash for a few seconds(you sun and deal extra damage for some seconds)
Can you suggest me how can I balance that?, curiously I thought the demons are in disavantage for the terrain (it was different in previous versions) maybe is for the "defender advantage".

Thank you for your help, do you play with people?, because there is where you know the failures of the map.

Level 14
If it is not stacked against the draenai how are you supposed to manage demons that place detection wards in the advanced death tower corridor then sits here?
There is no real indications on what to do in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.