• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I live again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Well I'm not acutualy a new member but I been inactive for long enough I bet know one really remebers me. anyways I guess I'll tell everybody what the heck happened over the last 2 years

well I pretty much stop playing Warcraft 3 after my first comp crashed luckly for me though all my models for my old project I started here Redemption - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site where on a external hardrive. we worked 3 long solid months on it only to hit a wounderful snag involving animations which ate up 2 weeks of eventualy trying to write are own importer script.

We finaly decided to end it even though we completed more then half of it even getting to a new UI design. Sadly though I probaly will not finish it for Warcraft 3. But I had so much fun making it with my friend that I would really like to finish it. So far right now I'm currently getting my models out of gmax onto swift3d which is a 3d flash program for diffrent projects with the current idea of a CGI movie.

why you ask I talk about a none warcraft 3 project? Well the main reason why is this is where the project started and I really wanted to acutualy delete my project forum but one the mods didn't want me to. Plus I would like to contribute to the site again with helpful advice for 3d modelers and mappers alike, and who knows? maybe I will bring it back to warcraft 3 someday you never know!

Level 8
We messed with Ut2007 a bit but nothing short of making a spongbob square pants to blow up into little spongy bits. Right now I'm just getting my models out of gmax since the company that made it don't support it anymore. Ounce I get it in Swift 3D I can import them into any 3d modeler I need for whatever game I decide to mod. But for now I'm really gearing up to just making them look cool and get some cool renderings with them. as for the TDR thing...well long story short I just didn't like how he crit people on there work without any positive feedback. But that was a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.