• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

I have to introduce myself....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
:confused: Well joined this site because it has some incredibly helpful tutorials alot of answers to so many strange questions. Already has helped me a ton with creating my map. O ya my map :xxd: I am planning to make a new Hero Wars map so far i have a tiny tiny fraction of it done. :sad: I need to still put in the triggers and create a few more custom spells. I am planning for this project to be done in the next few months but im not entirely sure.
I want it to have neat spells like in Dota also have the game last longer then usually. So far its turning out pretty well. But i need alot of assistance since i still know very little about the World editor program. But enough about that :zip: im a pretty good snowboarder, come in 2nd usually in compotitions at my mountain. I Skateboard, well starting and i work at Wendy's and still in highschool...
I got a creative mind and i think with help i can produce something beautiful.

My maps name is "Hero Wars Thunder Cats"... My Bnet account name is Liano... thought it would be very fitting.

Level 11
Hello and welcome to the hive :D
check tutorials if you need any help
please try not to double post
remember to read the rules
try the chat from time to time to know our community better
enjoy your stay Bloodezach

Status
Not open for further replies.