• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I have been threatened...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
about, oh say a week ago (like the 12th of september, 2004), wormskull AIMed me (i dont know how) and said:
"I have asked oz02 to ban you because of your terrible art. No body likes you, and you should be f**ked over 3000 times you wh*re."
so ask yourselves, should wormskull be allowed if he lies and insults me?
Here is my art...
http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Art&ID=478&sid=fc4b923a40649f70bc087bd8e8f6254b
Here is wormskulls art
http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Art&ID=499&sid=fc4b923a40649f70bc087bd8e8f6254b
So, what lie are you going to come up with wormskull?

Level 13
"I have asked oz02 to ban you because of your terrible art. No body likes you, and you should be f**ked over 3000 times you wh*re."
you take my critisms too much in serious, your asn was sorta too tall, i did aim you, but i never said such a thing , there are many cases of womans sueing other mens only for their profit. you may not love my comments, but no needs to build up such a thing

Level 13
yes. and you also didnt say that i should draw half nude women in poodle skirts from the fifties, which was on that link which you recently deleted on my art. :roll: give it up wormskull. just give up. or are you jealous of me?

Level 13
Kerrigan said:
yes. and you also didnt say that i should draw half nude women in poodle skirts from the fifties, which was on that link which you recently deleted on my art. :roll: give it up wormskull. just give up. or are you jealous of me?
o_O i said her hairs were unoriginal compared to the asn, i didnt complained about the clothes, they matched the asn. also you got confused by the terms "asian" and "assasin". and yes i am deeply jealous of you, i wish i was that good :) . now lets not chat in a thread

Level 9
Kerrigan or Wormskull. I don't know who I trust less. Though, to Wormskull's credit, I don't think that we've ever caught him in a lie, but on the contrary, I know that Kerrigan has lied before in an attempt to get people banned.

@Darky28: Is there any way to verify Kerrigan's claim?

~The_Raven

Level 13
then do so. why dont you people put everything you have and draw something? WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO HIDE??

well i ahevnt been threataned my him, but i save some pms from wormskull just for this occasion, he has been spamming me
hey look at you, you poor retarded. you're low intelectual, you're retarded. ima break your neck like i'd slap a biznitch on an igloo. stupid bitch, hey i like fromage.

hey, you're a cockwhore, alfred bitchcock

i know where you live dood

dude his armor is too blurry, and there is some kind of "spots"

marry me

Afronight_76 wrote:
wormskull wrote:
marry me

no

what about yes, your mom told me she likes soup.

well wormskull, thought i wouldnt do anything about this eh? and i aint kidding, these are actual pms he gave me.

Level 8
Afronight_76 said:
well i ahevnt been threataned my him, but i save some pms from wormskull just for this occasion, he has been spamming me
hey look at you, you poor retarded. you're low intelectual, you're retarded. ima break your neck like i'd slap a biznitch on an igloo. stupid bitch, hey i like fromage.

hey, you're a cockwhore, alfred bitchcock

i know where you live dood

dude his armor is too blurry, and there is some kind of "spots"

marry me

Afronight_76 wrote:
wormskull wrote:
marry me

no

what about yes, your mom told me she likes soup.

well wormskull, thought i wouldnt do anything about this eh? and i aint kidding, these are actual pms he gave me.

haha tahts funny... im disappointed worm

Level 13
yea but i was still threatened by saying that he was going to get me banned so that i would delete my art. so even if its off Wc3, its still reffering to it.

Level 13
This isn't a poll, and there have already been enough of "ban wormskull" threads. Im not a flaming unconscious retard, i am commenting bad parts of resources that gets submitted here, i have no personnal hate against any submitters. If you love those kind persons giving 5/5 it's obvious that you wont like me, but it's your fault if you do not submit flawed content. Good or bad skins, everything is flawed, and it can always be improved.

Wormskull, I have only been here about four months, but I have to say you can be an ass sometimes. Some of things you've written about peoples work is, well, mean. People will understand if something they make is bad if you simply tell them that. Threats and insults are unnecessary and I believe you actually cause people to give up when you are that harsh. The point of having this site is so people can show their work and get help and advice, not get flamed. Just stop.

-Kam

Level 13
ok,
you are a flaming unconcious retard, and always read your posts before submitting them because "but it's your fault if you do not submit flawed content" means its my fault for submitting flawless content.

Status
Not open for further replies.