• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I Have A Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
So, whenever I look at terrain people make. They seem to have a background, and they also seem to be looking at the map *not from above* but from a below angle. How do they do that? Could someone please answer this. Thanks.

Level 3
If im correctly understood you, turn on game view settings, set sky (Scenario), than, while pressing ctrl and right mouse button, move you mouse to change angle. Press ctrl and move mouse to move camera.
If sky embraces terrain in the background, press shift and turn your scroll to move sky.

Level 3
Oh and if you're going to go below the horizon (i.e. the default plane of the terrain) you might wanna watch out, cuz it's a little tricky to navigate with the mouse/keyboard, as directions tend to become their own opposites.

Status
Not open for further replies.