• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[AI] I Have A Question For You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Okay, here is my question:

How do I make it so that computer players are smart with all spells (meaning being able to cast spells on their own) without using the default melee AI? I have these two spawners and I'd like them to be able to have their units cast bloodlust and blizzard and other things. Anyway, any ideas on how to do this? When I make the spawners have no AI they are smart with hero spells but they never use normal unit spells? Heroes cast spells, but normal units don't. Could I have some help here please? Do I need an AI at all? :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.