• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

i have a problem editong skins! plz help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay i figured this out now. the problem is that if i make a skin on photoshop, it wont load. but if i make a skin on paint it does. i know that the path is right because i used the same path on both skins. also i reloaded the editor so i know that thats not the problem. evnen if i make a skin on photoshop, then save it as a bmp, then convert it to a blp, it still wont load :x !! plz help. oh yeah and if you have the same problem, plz dont post anything about you needing help too, i dont care.

Level 3
Well this is what I do;
Firstly i use paint shop pro, but save it as a bmp then go into paint and save it (you dont have to do anything to it but save) then convert it with the prophets tool (cant remember what its called right now) to .blp and put it in ur map.

Status
Not open for further replies.